Here at Casström, the No.10 Swedish Forest Knife, as the first knife that we designed and made, holds a special place in our hearts. It’s even more satisfying to know that it is held in the same affection by those who use it!
The Swedish Forest Knife is a robust, full-tang knife that can handle all of your tasks in the wilderness whether it is bushcraft, hunting, or survival. This is a knife that can skin a moose or split wood in equal measure.
The Casström No.10 remains popular with outdoorsmen and women. Why? Because it’s a knife you can put through its paces, and feel confident that it won’t let you down. That is everything in a knife!
Briefly about the version Oak / Sleipner:
- Hand-finished oiled Oak handle with an ergonomic design that gives a warm and comfortable feeling of natural wood.
- Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather and has a draining hole.
- Blade in premium Sleipner steel from Swedish Uddeholm that holds an edge well even during very hard use such as wood splitting.
- Scandinavian grind along with the steel properties make the knife robust, effective, and easy to sharpen with a small flat sharpener in the outdoors.
Casström proudly develops outdoor equipment in Sweden with an individual style of solid craftsmanship and attention to detail. This knife is entirely produced in Europe and comes with a 25-year warranty. If you are not entirely satisfied after your purchase, feel secure in the knowledge that you can return it for a full refund. Please check the warranty certificate for more details.
- Grind: Scandinavian grind
- Handle: Oiled Oak (sustainable forestry), black liners, brass hardware
- Measurements: Total 22 cm / Blade 103 x 27 x 4 mm
- Sheath: Vegetable Tanned European leather, Cognac Brown
- Steel: Uddeholm Sleipner (Non-stainless), 59-60 HRC
- Warranty: 25 years
This video by our good friends in America, CAS Iberia, gives a great overview of the No.10 knife.