Casström Kydex sheaths are tough, weather resistant, and require very little maintenance – so if you are looking for a sheath to withstand the elements on a wet hillside, Kydex is a good choice.
Each Casström Kydex sheath is 2mm thick, and heated and molded to the shape of the knife to ensure it is held securely in place. Our sheaths are made in Europe and the eyelet configuration is compatible with the Tek-Lok system.
Kydex sheaths are easy to clean, adaptable, and customizable. This means that you have a variety of carry options and styles to choose from.
- Made in Europe
- Easy to clean for optimal field hygiene
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight, durable, and weather resistant
- Tek-Lok compatible
- Adaptable – a variety of carry options
- Customizable – choose your style
- 2mm thick Kydex
- Heat-molded to the knife shape
- Drainage hole
- Eyelets for attachment
- Add-ons available made from 3mm vegetable-tanned European leather
What is Kydex?
Kydex is a thermoplastic material which has properties that allow it to be heat-formed into different shapes – which makes it perfect for knife sheaths. It is a hard and very durable material that is also moisture resistant, lightweight and requires very little maintenance.