The Casström No.10 SFK with Orange G10 handle and full-flat grind is perfect for hunting, fishing, and general use in the outdoors. A robust knife you can use to skin a moose, fillet a fish, or carve wood.
The No.10 Swedish Forest Knife, was the first knife that Casström designed, and therefore holds a special place in the Casström team's hearts. It’s even more satisfying to know that it is held in the same affection by those who use it!
The No.10 remains popular with outdoorsmen and women. Why? Because it’s a knife you can put through its paces, and feel confident that it won’t let you down. That is everything in a knife!
Briefly about the version Orange G10 / Stainless steel:
Ergonomically-designed handle of easy-to-find bright orange G10 with a polished finish. G10 is a material that is very durable and resistant to moisture and dirt.
- Countless hunters have been thankful for the bright orange colour, which makes the knife easy to see.
- Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather with a draining hole.
- Swedish Stainless steel 14C28N from Sandvik. The blade, following a special Cryogenic hardening routine, holds an edge really well.
- Full flat grind along with the steel properties makes the knife a great cutter, effective for a variety of tasks whilst remaining easy to sharpen. This type of grind is not optimal for batoning and prying but rather optimised for efficient cutting.
Casström proudly develops outdoor equipment in Sweden with an individual style of solid craftsmanship and attention to detail. This knife is entirely produced in Europe and comes with a 25-year warranty. If you are not entirely satisfied after your purchase, feel secure in the knowledge that you can return it for a full refund. Please check the warranty certificate for more details.
- Grind: Full Flat grind
- Handle: Orange G10, Black liners, Aluminium Hardware
- Measurements: Total 22 cm. Blade 103 x 27 x 4 mm
- Sheath: Vegetable Tanned European leather, Black
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N (Stainless) with Cryogenic treatment, HRC 58-60
- Warranty: 25 years
The following review is in German, but even if you don't understand the language we think it shows the knife off beautifully!