The Casström No.10 SFK is a robust full-tang knife that can handle all tasks in the wilderness for bushcraft, hunting, and survival. This is a knife that can skin a moose or split wood equally well.
The No.10 Swedish Forest Knife was the first knife that Casström designed, and therefore holds a special place in the Casström team's hearts. It’s even more satisfying to know that it is held in the same affection by those who use it!
The Casström No.10 remains popular with outdoorsmen and women. Why? Because it’s a knife you can put through its paces, and feel confident that it won’t let you down. That is everything in a knife.
Briefly about the version Curly Birch with Fire striker steel/ Sleipner:
- Hand-finished oiled Curly Birch handle with an ergonomic design that gives a warm and comfortable feeling of natural wood.
- The fire striker steel has a matching handle and an Auermetall ferro-rod that consistently gives an even shower of sparks, regardless of the weather.
Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather with draining hole and loop for the fire steel.
- Blade in premium Sleipner steel from Swedish company Uddeholm that holds an edge well even during very hard use such as wood splitting.
- Scandinavian grind, along with the steel properties, makes the knife robust, effective for wood carving, and easy to sharpen in the outdoors.
- Included: Fire Striker Steel (oiled Curly Birch), rod 60 x 9.5 mm, 12000+ strikes
- Grind: Scandinavian grind
- Handle: Oiled Curly Birch (sustainable forestry), black liners, brass hardware
- Measurements: Total 22 cm. Blade 103 x 27 x 4 mm
- Sheath: Vegetable Tanned European leather, Cognac Brown
- Steel: Uddeholm Sleipner (Non-stainless), 59-60 HRC
- Warranty: 25 years